- Localisation : Lausanne
- Poste : Process Engineer (Pharma/Biotech/Chemistry)
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type de contrat : Permanent contract
- Date de démarrage : Within 3 months
Agap2 is a European engineering and operational consulting group founded in 2005 and specialized in the industry. We work in the Pharma, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Chemicals, and Information Technology sectors.
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills.
You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio.
Vos missions principales sont :
As Process Engineer, you will be involved in the different phases of the design, handover to production and manufacturing activities in the pharmaceutical, biotech or chemicals sector. Your tasks will include:
- Feasibility studies, Concept Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design for process equipment (USP/DSP)
- Creation and review of URS, PFDs and P&ID
- Plan and support to FAT, SAT, P&ID walk-downs, C&Q activities
- Management of external companies, supervision of deliverables and schedule
- Meeting organization and communication with internal stakeholders such as QA, MSAT, Engineering
- Creation of tender documentation for procurement
Ce poste est fait pour vous si...
- You have an engineering diploma in biotechnology, bioprocess, chemical engineering, or similar
- You have experience in facility engineering and/or experience in manufacturing/C&Q
- You have a good knowledge in GMP
- You are ready to work in international environment
- You are fluent in French & English
Nous rejoindre, c’est...
- Joining a group with strong development potential that aims to improve your employability on challenging and varied projects
- Joining a structure that has been established in Switzerland for a long time with a client portfolio that includes the leaders in the sector
- Having a sustainable job with stability and access to a real collaboration
- Benefit from training with accredited and certified centers
- Having a local management to support you in the achievement of your missions and in the development of your career
- Being part of a dynamic, committed team with real human values that we live by every day
Only applications from Swiss and EU citizens will be considered. Please note that due to Brexit we are no longer accepting applications from the UK.