- Localisation : Lausanne
- Poste : Maintenance Engineer (Pharma / Biotech)
- Sector: Life Science
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Date de démarrage : Within 3 months
Agap2 is a European engineering and operational consulting group founded in 2005 and specialized in the industry. We work in the Life Science, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Chemicals sectors.
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills.
You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio.
Vos missions principales sont :
We are looking for an engineer to improve the reliability of equipment and/or utilities on pharmaceutical and biotechnology production sites
• Manage and supervise preventive and corrective maintenance operations
• Design and implement preventive maintenance strategies to minimize downtime and maximize equipment efficiency
• Develop continuous improvement plans using methods such as Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Maintenance Centered Reliability Management (RCM) and other relevant tools
• Supervise modification and improvement projects for equipment, infrastructure and production processes
• Coordinate with production, quality and engineering teams to resolve technical issues and implement effective solutions
• Ensure compliance with safety, quality and regulatory compliance standards in terms of equipment maintenance and operation
• Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess maintenance effectiveness and implement corrective action plans
Ce poste est fait pour vous si...
- You hold an Engineering degree, Master, PharmD or equivalent
- You have 2 years minimum of experience in industrial maintenance on a biotechnology or pharmaceutical production site (GMP environment)
- You are fluent in French and English
- You hold the Swiss or European nationality, or you have a valid Swiss permit
Nous rejoindre, c’est...
- Joining a group with strong development potential that aims to improve your employability on challenging and varied projects
- Joining a structure that has been established in Switzerland for a long time with a client portfolio that includes the leaders in the sector
- Having a sustainable job with stability and access to a real collaboration
- Benefit from training with accredited and certified centers
- Having a local management to support you in the achievement of your missions and in the development of your career
- Being part of a dynamic, committed team with real human values that we live by every day
Only applications from Swiss and EU citizens will be considered. Please note that due to Brexit we are no longer accepting applications from the UK.