- Localisation : Lausanne
- Poste : Design Engineer - Special Machines
- Sector: Industry
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Date de démarrage : ASAP
Agap2 is a European engineering and operational consulting group founded in 2005 and specialized in the industry. We work in the Life Science, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Chemicals sectors.
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills.
You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio.
Vos missions principales sont :
We are completing our mechanical design team to support one of our clients, a manufacturer of very high precision special machines for the watchmaking industry:
• Design and develop special machines intended for the watchmaking industry
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to define technical specifications and design constraints
• Perform feasibility studies, risk analyzes and simulations to optimize the design
• Develop plans, diagrams and 3D models of machines, using Solidworks CAD software
• Supervise the manufacturing and assembly of special machines, ensuring compliance with quality standards and production deadlines
• Carry out tests and trials to validate machine performance, and make improvements if necessary
Ce poste est fait pour vous si...
- You hold an engineering degree in Mechanical design, Robotics, or a related field
- You have 5 years minimum of experience in mechanical design of special machines
- You master Solidworks
- You are fluent French and English
- You have the Swiss nationality (or valid Swiss permit) or European nationality
Nous rejoindre, c’est...
- Joining a group with strong development potential that aims to improve your employability on challenging and varied projects
- Joining a structure that has been established in Switzerland for a long time with a client portfolio that includes the leaders in the sector
- Having a sustainable job with stability and access to a real collaboration
- Benefit from training with accredited and certified centers
- Having a local management to support you in the achievement of your missions and in the development of your career
- Being part of a dynamic, committed team with real human values that we live by every day
Only applications from Swiss and EU citizens will be considered. Please note that due to Brexit we are no longer accepting applications from the UK.