- Localisation : Lausanne
- Poste : CAPEX Project Manager (Pharma / Biotech)
- Sector: Life Science
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Date de démarrage : Within 3 months
Agap2 is a European engineering and operational consulting group founded in 2005 and specialized in the industry. We work in the Life Science, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Chemicals sectors.
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills.
You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio.
Vos missions principales sont :
The Project Manager will be responsible for the design, execution and handover of CAPEX investment projects. This is an operational leader position for CAPEX projects, in the range of 2 to 50m CHF:
• Establish the investment project charter, define the scope of the project, objectives and expected results, with senior managers and stakeholders of the site concerned.
• Execute the investment project while respecting the budget, scope of work and delivery times
• Ensure that project KPIs and dashboards are adequate for risk, cost and schedule management, and are implemented in a timely manner.
• Lead regular engineering and project control meetings, to ensure that execution is on track, as well as to identify & implement corrective actions in the event of deviation from set objectives
• Ensure the implementation of cutting-edge technical solutions and ensure compliance with internal and external quality, safety and ecology standards.
• Ensure the successful transfer of the project to the production team
Ce poste est fait pour vous si...
- You hold an engineering degree or Master’s degree in process engineering, chemistry, mechanics, industrial systems, HVAC, pharmaceutical engineering or a related field
- You have 5 years minimum of engineering experience
- You have prior experience as a Process Engineer or Project Manager on investment projects in a pharmaceutical/chemical environment
- You are fluent English & French
- You hold a Swiss or European nationality, or a Swiss valid working permit
Nous rejoindre, c’est...
- Joining a group with strong development potential that aims to improve your employability on challenging and varied projects
- Joining a structure that has been established in Switzerland for a long time with a client portfolio that includes the leaders in the sector
- Having a sustainable job with stability and access to a real collaboration
- Benefit from training with accredited and certified centers
- Having a local management to support you in the achievement of your missions and in the development of your career
- Being part of a dynamic, committed team with real human values that we live by every day
Only applications from Swiss and EU citizens will be considered. Please note that due to Brexit we are no longer accepting applications from the UK.