agap2 meet the requirements of public and private operators, from the initial project studies to the execution phases by mobilising acknowledged technical skills.
Discover our areas of expertise.
- Preliminary studies (feasibility, functional preliminary studies, preliminary design work)
- Design and production engineering
- Prime contracting for design and construction works
- Project management
- Administrative procedures
- Assistance for works owner
- Functional design
- Drafting of specifications
- Systems engineering/configuration management
- Assistance with deployment
- Supervision of deployment and approval of critical equipment
- Design (mechanical, electrical, HVAC, integrated passenger information system, etc.)
- Production engineering
- Maintenance engineering
- Operating safety
- Continuous improvement
Different levels of commitment.
- Commitment to results.
The commitment to results is adapted to services for which the client wishes agap2 to commit to achieving fixed objectives. It is intended for projects defined in the specifications, for which agap2 proposes a costing per task or project milestone. It allows the search for optimisation and productivity gains and is distinguished by invoicing by deliverables (tasks or milestones).
- Commitment of resources.
The commitment of resources is the most common. It allows great flexibility and responsiveness. It is mainly intended for projects without specifications, with a scope that can change regularly. It is characterised by invoicing for time spent on the project.
Discover our intervention methods.
The aim of our interventions is to respond to our clients’ problems in the most accurate and appropriate way possible. To do this, we have built our offer on 4 modes of intervention with increasing levels of commitment.
- Consulting activity: Individual resource management | Contract for each consultant | Responsiveness and flexibility | Commitment of means
- Defined projects: Projects based on defined specifications | Project management by Projects Solutions | Implementation of a multidisciplinary team | Commitment to results
- Technical platform: Centralised activity | Delegation of management Single contract | Management of skills and resources by Projects Solutions | Commitment of means
- Outsourcing: Management of recurrent activities | Division of activities into tasks or work packages | Management of the workload by Solutions Projects | Commitment to results