Our objective is to improve performance while meeting regulatory requirements that are becoming increasingly severe concerning environmental and health factors.
Discover our areas of expertise.
Studies & Engineering
- Basic Engineering / Detail design work: process, electricity, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, instrumentation, pipe systems
- R&D studies and modelling: design, CFD, computing
- Drafting of specifications and data sheets
- Risk analyses: QRA, risks report, modelling of accident scenarios, impact analyses
- Technical inspection of materials and equipment
- Project management
- Cost Control
- Scheduling (Macro, Micro, P6 MSP tools, etc.)
- Contract Management/Management of Claims
- QHSE management (Certifications MASE, OHSAS, ISO, etc.)
Supply Chain Management
- Identification of suppliers and management of calls for tender
- Management and negotiation of contracts (drafting, specific foreign contractual elements, risks cover, etc.)
- Technical validation of bids
- Expediting – Supplier reminders
- Technical inspection of equipment on the supplier’s site
- Management of logistics chain / industrial transport
Construction & Commissioning
- Management of works contracts
- Operation / Supervision / Installation on site
- Pre-commissioning (drafting and development of methods, preparation of procedures, etc.)
- Commissioning (Execution, network connections, Development / Management / Administration of related management systems, Drafting of operating manuals, etc.)
- Testing and validation of equipment
- Work site QHSE supervision (land audit, corrective actions, inspection cards, etc.)
Different levels of commitment.
- Commitment to results.
The commitment to results is adapted to services for which the client wishes agap2 to commit to achieving fixed objectives. It is intended for projects defined in the specifications, for which agap2 proposes a costing per task or project milestone. It allows the search for optimisation and productivity gains and is distinguished by invoicing by deliverables (tasks or milestones).
- Commitment of resources.
The commitment of resources is the most common. It allows great flexibility and responsiveness. It is mainly intended for projects without specifications, with a scope that can change regularly. It is characterised by invoicing for time spent on the project.
Discover our intervention methods.
The aim of our interventions is to respond to our clients’ problems in the most accurate and appropriate way possible. To do this, we have built our offer on 4 modes of intervention with increasing levels of commitment.
- Consulting activity: Individual resource management | Contract for each consultant | Responsiveness and flexibility | Commitment of means
- Defined projects: Projects based on defined specifications | Project management by Projects Solutions | Implementation of a multidisciplinary team | Commitment to results
- Technical platform: Centralised activity | Delegation of management Single contract | Management of skills and resources by Projects Solutions | Commitment of means
- Outsourcing: Management of recurrent activities | Division of activities into tasks or work packages | Management of the workload by Solutions Projects | Commitment to results