agap2 is active in the energy sector for oil and gas, chemical and renewable energy projects.
Discover our areas of expertise.
Studies and Engineering
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Drafting of technical specifications and datasheets
- Impact and risk studies
Works and commissioning
- Supervision and installation
- Equipment testing and validation
- Prevention and safety on construction sites
- Project management and administration
- Cost Control
- Quality, Health,
- Safety, Security and Environment
Supply chain management
- Supplier monitoring and follow-up
- Technical inspection
Different levels of commitment.
Commitment to results.
Commitment to results is adapted to services for which the client wants agap2 to commit to fixed objectives. It is intended for projects defined in the specifications, for which agap2 proposes a cost calculation per task or project milestone. It allows the search for optimisation and productivity gains and is distinguished by invoicing by deliverables (tasks or milestones).
Resource commitment is the most common. It allows great flexibility and responsiveness. It is mainly intended for projects without specifications, with a scope that can change regularly. It is characterised by the invoicing of the time spent on the project.
Discover our intervention methods.
The aim of our interventions is to respond to our clients’ problems as accurately and appropriately as possible.
- Consulting activity: Individual management of resources | Contract for each consultant | Responsiveness and flexibility | Commitment of resources | Commitment of means
- Closed projects: Projects based on defined specifications | Project management by Projects Solutions | Implementation of a multi-disciplinary team | Commitment to results
- Team as a service: Centralised activity | Delegation of management | Single contract | Management of skills and resources by Projects Solutions | Commitment of resources | Commitment of resources
- Managed services: Management of recurring activities | Division of activities into tasks or work packages | Workload management by Projects Solutions | Commitment of results