- Location: Lausanne
- Position: USP/DSP Engineer
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills. You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio. You are a permanent and valuable part of our teams, being supported by your designated technical business manager and a secure, stable work environment for you.
Your main missions are:
Being part of the project owner’s team, interacting with EPC companies, equipment suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Leadership and technical support during feasibility studies, concept design, basic design and detailed design.
- Provision of technical input during equipment procurement, including bid package preparation, bid evaluation, vendor selection.
- Facility engineering design as well as production optimization and extension.
- Matter and thermal balance.
- Pfds and P&ids development.
- GMP compliance.
This job is made for you if.
- You hold a Master’s degree, phd or equivalent in biotechnology engineering.
- You have >2 years’ experience in GMP.
- You have a profound knowledge of USP/ DSP technologies.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Working with us means.
- Being an expert in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Joining an organically fast-growing company.
- Working in an agile company with startup feeling.
- Joining a team guided by shared values, respect, trust and fun.
- Meeting wonderful people and their network.
- Facing technical challenges in changing industries.
- Chance to speed up and improve your career.
- Having choice of projects, follow ups and trainings.
- Being valued and not just one of many.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.