- Location: Frankfurt
- Position: Technical Business Manager
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
Do you bring openness and strong communication skills as a matter of course? Are you ready for a steep learning curve and a kick-start into practical management? As a Technical Business Manager, you will use the expertise you gained during your studies and learn practical management in an interdisciplinary environment.
Your main missions are:
- Opening up new business opportunities by acquiring new customers in the life science sector
- Expansion of customer contacts with existing customer companies and development of
- Supporting customers in challenging projects by providing individual advice
- Participation in and execution of contract negotiations and preparation of contract offers
- Supporting the company in achieving its business objectives
- Analysing and reporting on your business activities
- Responsibility for the professional development of your specialists (disciplinary management in the form of
annual appraisals, individual supervision during projects, training, etc.)
- Ensuring the profitability of your business unit
- Continuous process optimisation of internal processes
- Development and definition of the recruiting strategy and processes
- Continuous involvement in the entire recruiting process
- Recruitment of qualified specialists in line with the corporate strategy
This job is made for you if.
- Completed studies in (industrial) engineering, (economic) natural sciences or pharmacy
- Motivating personality, persuasiveness and communicative talent
- Distinct, industry-specific expertise that helps you to understand and target project requirements advise and support customers
- Very good and confident expression in German and English
Working with us means.
- Security of a long-term cooperation through a permanent position
- Individual coaching and career development by a Senior Technical Business Manager
- Continuous training in technical and business management topics
- Extensive development opportunities through varied tasks, rapid assumption of responsibilities and active involvement in shaping the future of the company
- Team events such as regular get-togethers, excursions, seminars, summer parties and Christmas celebrations
For agap2, all talents count. Whether you are a career changer or a newcomer, don’t hesitate to ask questions and apply.