- Location: Frankfurt
- Position: Project Engineer | Automation & Electrical Engineering
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
Are you always looking for new technical challenges in the field of electrical engineering and automation? Then agap2 is the right place for you – because here you are required to find solutions to innovative problems with logical and technical know-how and your creativity.
Your main missions are:
- Planning and commissioning of process control systems
- Preparation of feasibility studies taking into account international regulations
- Calculation and design of the required electrotechnical components according to given specifications
- Conceptual design of installation plans
- Design of safety concepts taking into account relevant directives and standards
- Commissioning and optimisation of systems
- Preparation of technical specifications and other planning documents, as well as specification documents such as SOPs and manufacturer protocols
- Technical acceptance, calibration and qualification work of plants
- Carrying out project and plant-related risk analyses
This job is made for you if.
- Successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable
- First (industrial) experience in the field of programming of control systems would be an advantage
- Ideally basic knowledge of relevant norms, standards and regulations
- Strong team and performance orientation, flexibility and communication skills
- Confident expression in German and English, as well as a structured, careful way of working and organisational skills
Working with us means.
- Security of a long-term cooperation through a permanent position
- Steep career development through project responsibility in diverse areas as well as varied tasks
- Good work-life balance through a regulated 40-hour week and a working time account
- Salaries in line with the market, including an annual salary increase
- Exciting insights into renowned partner companies in the life science sector
- Consideration of personal wishes regarding the place of work (local as well as international projects possible)
- Regular team events such as regular get-togethers, summer and winter parties, etc.
For agap2, all talents count. Whether you are a career changer or a newcomer, don’t hesitate to ask questions and apply.