- Location: Lausanne
- Position: Maintenance Engineer
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills. You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio. You are a permanent and valuable part of our teams, being supported by your designated technical business manager and a secure, stable work environment for you.
Your main missions are:
- Ensure coordination between Operations and Planning & scheduling team.
- Schedule maintenance activities or calibration with process engineering teams, calibration, or Utilities, and external vendors if needed.
- Review Work Order in CMMS following Work Order management procedures.
- Perform Investigations on critical events/deviation related to Utilities systems.
- Ensure training compliance of operations team.
- Supports the creation and illustration of procedures (SOP), checklists and work instructions following GDP.
- Adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Support on LOTO preparation and implementation.
- Adheres to all safety instructions (EHS).
This job is made for you if.
- You hold a Master’s degree, PhD or equivalent in mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical or related field.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of extensive work experience in maintenance.
- You have a professional experience in a GMP-regulated environment.
- You are a reliable team player and able to work with multiple departments at different level of the organization (engineering, quality assurance, EHS, …).
- You have an expertise in MS project, Excel, and other Scheduling tools.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Working with us means.
- Being an expert in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Joining an organically fast-growing company.
- Working in an agile company with startup feeling.
- Joining a team guided by shared values, respect, trust and fun.
- Meeting wonderful people and their network.
- Facing technical challenges in changing industries.
- Chance to speed up and improve your career.
- Having choice of projects, follow ups and trainings.
- Being valued and not just one of many.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.