- Location: Lausanne
- Position: Lead Biotech Process Engineer
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills. You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio. You are a permanent and valuable part of our teams, being supported by your designated technical business manager and a secure, stable work environment for you.
Your main missions are:
- Feasibility studies, Concept Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design for process equipment.
- Creation of URS.
- Creation and review of PFDs and P&ID.
- Support to FAT, SAT, C&Q activities.
- Strong communication and management of external companies.
- Creation of tender documentation for procurement of parts and services for the process plant.
- Coordination of the delivery, installation until the commissioning of process equipment.
This job is made for you if.
- You hold an engineering diploma in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Plant Engineering or
- You have a first experience in pharma / biotech plant engineering, experience in manufacturing / operational level is also relevant.
- You have a strong understanding of biotech process.
- You have the readiness to work in international environment.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Working with us means.
- Being an expert in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Joining an organically fast-growing company.
- Working in an agile company with startup feeling.
- Joining a team guided by shared values, respect, trust and fun.
- Meeting wonderful people and their network.
- Facing technical challenges in changing industries.
- Chance to speed up and improve your career.
- Having choice of projects, follow ups and trainings.
- Being valued and not just one of many.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.