- Location: Stockholm
- Position: Junior Consultant Manager
- Sector: Life Science
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
We are looking for a new colleague to our business team! This is an exciting opportunity for you who is at the beginning of you career and that wants to develop within business, sales, recruitment and management. This is a role where you will have the opportunity to be your own entrepreneur where great development opportunities are offered. You will start as junior, in which there is an elaborated plan on how you can development in your role and within the company.
Your main missions are:
In the beginning, the responsibilities of a Junior Consultant Manager include responsibilities within business development and recruitment. The role develops as your activities grows, later you’ll also have responsibility as a manager of your consultants. You will be a part of a team that are working for our expansion within Life Science, and you will work close with other consultant managers and recruiters.
- Sales & Business Development:
You are our client’s primary contact and have responsibility to network with interesting new companies and to develop these relationships over time. Your goal is to develop new collaborations, to prospect new clients and projects within the Life Science industry. Your work tasks include, but is not limited to, prospection, client meetings, follow-up meetings, to identify needs and to recruit the right people for these opportunities.
- Recruitment & Management:
As a Junior Consultant Manager, you lead your own recruitment processes from start to finish to place the competence for you client’s needs. You support your consultants that are in your team during their projects, have follow-up meetings with them and the client, have annual meetings with your employees, salary reviews etc. It’s the Consultants Managers responsibility to make sure that their employees are doing well, to follow up their development and that their employees have projects that are aligned with their competencies and career interests.
This job is made for you if.
- You have an academic degree within business, engineering, Life Science or equivalent.
- You have a first work experience within sales, business development or equivalent. It’s meritorious if you have experience from the Life Science industry, but it’s not a requirement.
- You have great soft, social skills and if you are result and goal oriented as a person. You have a business mindset, think it’s important with relations and thrive on working with other people. You are client focused, take responsibility over your own work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are interested in being part of a scale up company and want to be a part of our expansion in Sweden.
- You speak and write fluently in Swedish and English.
- You have a drivers license (car). The job includes some travelling to our clients and consultants working at their sites in for example Stockholm and Uppsala etc.
Working with us means.
- To be a part of an international organization that can offer you attractive career opportunities and development.
- Exciting development opportunities in a dynamic and pleasant environment.
- To be a part of a flat organization with open-minded atmosphere.
- Contributing with your own ideas and take on responsibility from day one.
- To have the opportunity to take ownership over your processes and projects, but at the same time work closely with our dynamic business team that has a strong team spirit. At our office, you can expect mandatory ”fika” and team activities on a regular basis.
- That you will work at our new office at Östermalm.
- That you will have an internal onboarding from our coworkers from the business and HR team. They will make sure to integrate you to the company and your new role to make sure you have the tools that you need to successfully perform your daily tasks and to grow in your role.
- That we offer an attractive benefit package, secure employment conditions and a collective agreement.
If you have any questions regarding our company or opportunities, do not hesitate to ask us. We are looking forward to you application!