- Location: Brussels
- Position: HR Business Partner (M/F/X)
- Sector: All sectors
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
In the context of the implementation of a brand new project of International recruitment at agap2 Belgium, we are looking for a Junior HR Business Partner. You’ll work closely with the business management departments in order to understand which profiles they’re looking for and to find the best candidates willing to move from one European country to another. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with other European agap2 agencies and to exchange information and good practices.
Your main missions are:
As a HR Business Partner, you will be attached to the Talent Acquisition department.
You will be responsible for:
- CV sourcing, pre-screening and be able to conduct job interviews autonomously.
- Assist management in the search of engineers profiles.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees.
- Attract and onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages.
This job is made for you if.
- You successfully completed a Master’s degree in management, business administration, psychology or comparable degree with focus on HR.
- Having basic knowledge of recruitment and social security law is an advantage.
- You are passionate about HR topics and enjoy contact with people.
- You have strong communication skills, organizational talent, and empathic manner in dealing with colleagues.
- You are dynamic, flexible, and have an open personality with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Native in French and/or Dutch.
- Proficient in English.
Working with us means.
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and familiar environment.
- Flat hierarchies and a committed, cooperative team.
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility from day one.
- Modern office in the middle of Brussels with good public transport connections.
- Team events such as regular get-togethers.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.