- Location: Brussels
- Position: HR Administrative Officer
- Sector: All sectors
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
To expand the team, we are looking for an HR Administrative Officer (H/F/X), who’s passionate and has a team spirit and the ambition to innovate.
Your main missions are:
As a HR Administrative Officer, you will be attached to the Administrative and Financial department. You will be responsible for:
- Personnel administration:
- Make legal and social declarations (DIMONA, ONSS, ONEM, taxes, visas…)
- Prepare salaries in relation with the social secretariat
- Inform employees about administrative aspects
- Sales administration:
- Validate and follow the customer orders and contracts
- Invoice services, control their profitability and follow up on unpaid invoices
- Assist business managers in back-office customer relations
- Office Management:
- Order material and check supplier invoices
- Participate to the car fleet management
- Organize and book business trips
This job is made for you if.
- You successfully completed bachelor’s degree in business administration, law or comparable degree with focus on HR.
- You have basic knowledge of labor and social security law is an advantage.
- You are passionate about HR topics and enjoy contact with people.
- You have strong communication skills, organizational talent, and empathic manner in dealing with colleagues.
- You are dynamic, flexible, and open personality with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Good command of Suite Office.
- Native in French and/or Dutch; English is a nice-to-have.
Working with us means.
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and familiar environment.
- Diversified and evolving position.
- Flat hierarchies and a committed, cooperative team.
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility from day one.
- Modern office in the middle of Brussels with good public transport connections.
- Team events such as regular get-togethers.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.