- Location: Barcelone
- Position: Embedded Software Engineer
- Sector: Industrial Electronics
- Type of contract: Indefinite-term contract - 40h
- Starting date: ASAP
From agap2 we are looking for several profiles with experience in embedded systems software development to work in different locations and customers
Your main missions are:
- You will participate in requirements analysis, research, design and implementation of embedded software modules from the initial phase to production.
- You will perform development tests and bug fixes.
- Writing documentation and technical specifications.
This job is made for you if.
- You have previous experience working with embedded systems.
- You have a good command of C and C++ programming.
- Previous experience in CAN, Doors, Vector, V-Model (Automotive Spice) communication protocols.
- Experience in Python and Labview.
- Training in technical engineering or similar.
- A good level of English is a plus.
- We value previous experience in sectors such as automotive, robotics or similar.
- Ability to work in an agile team environment.
- Indefinite term contract you can develop your professional career.
- You are open to new challenges and keep learning every day.
- You enjoy working in a team and sharing the day to day with your colleagues.
Working with us means.
- Participate in challenging projects in a dynamic environment.
- Stable position with a career plan within the company.
- You will have a permanent contract from the first moment
- You will have flexible remuneration and ticket restaurant among other benefits.
If you are interested in the opportunity and know all the details, do not hesitate to apply for the position so that we can contact you and talk better about the position, give you all the details and solve any doubts you may have.