- Location: Lausanne
- Position: Capex Lead for Pharmaceutical Projects
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills. You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio. You are a permanent and valuable part of our teams, being supported by your designated technical business manager and a secure, stable work environment for you.
Your main missions are:
The CAPEX Project Lead is responsible for the design, execution and hand-over of CAPEX investment Projects. This role is at a Senior Manager level and has operative leadership of midsize and large CAPEX projects in SI the range of 1 – 50 MCHF.
- To ensure the compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
- To establish the project CAPEX charter including scope of work, goals and deliverables together with the relevant site level senior management and stakeholders.
- To execute the CAPEX project according to budget, scope and on-time deliverables
- To ensure that the adequate project control systems needed to manage the risk, cost and schedule are timely in place.
- To conduct regular engineering and project control reviews with the project team in order to ensure that the project execution is on track (safety, quality, cost & schedule) and to identify and implement remedial action(s) in case of any deviation from project objectives.
- To define and implement overall project resources (internal and external) and to provide daily leadership.
- To ensure the implementation of the state-of-the-art technical solutions and to ensure compliance with internal and external quality, safety and ecology standards.
- To ensure the sharing and leveraging of best practices and expertise within Lonza’s engineering community.
- To ensure the successful hand-over the project to the user-team including the right level of training and correct documentation.
This job is made for you if.
- You hold an engineering degree (Msc or PhD).
- You have 5-10 years of engineering experience thereof 5 years in investment projects (CAPEX) in a pharmaceutical environment and / or chemical environment.
- You have successful project management and leadership experience on major investment projects in international environment.
- You have excellent project management skills including contract management.
- You have broad project controlling and project appraisal knowledge.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Working with us means.
- Being an expert in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Joining an organically fast-growing company.
- Working in an agile company with startup feeling.
- Joining a team guided by shared values, respect, trust and fun.
- Meeting wonderful people and their network.
- Facing technical challenges in changing industries.
- Chance to speed up and improve your career.
- Having choice of projects, follow ups and trainings.
- Being valued and not just one of many.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.