- Location: Bruxelles
- Position: Business Manager
- Sector: All sectors
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
The ideal candidate has a team spirit and is eager to discover the industry world, and more precisely the recruitment, the managament and the commercial development. In order to succeed in this role, you must have excellent organizational, communicative and interpersonal skills.
Your main missions are:
As a Junior Business Manager, you will be under the responsibility of your coach who’s function is Department Manager and you’ll integrate our Business Management team. You will be responsible for:
- Developing your client’s portfolio in the industry sector;
- Sourcing candidates, leading job interviews and recruit engineers profiles;
- Building your team of consultants and managing their career.
This job is made for you if.
- You successfully completed a Master’s degree in Management, Engineering, Business Engineering or equivalent.
- You are passionate about industrial topics and enjoy contact with people.
- You have strong communication skills, organizational talent and empathic manner in negotiating.
- You are dynamic, flexible and have an open personality with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Native in French and/or Dutch.
- Proficient in English.
Working with us means.
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and familiar environment.
- Flat hierarchies and a committed, cooperative team.
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility from day one.
- Modern office in the middle of Brussels with good public transport connections.
- Team events such as regular get-togethers.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.