- Location: Lausanne
- Position: Biotech Project Engineer (M/F)
- Sector: Life Sciences
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
As a consultant, you will have to support our clients in the realization of their projects on site by bringing your expertise and your skills. You are agile and eager to adapt to different work environments that will fuel your curiosity of seeing what’s behind closed doors of the biggest projects of our client’s portfolio. You are a permanent and valuable part of our teams, being supported by your designated technical business manager and a secure, stable work environment for you.
Your main missions are:
As Project Engineer, you will be involved in the different phases of the design, handover to production and manufacturing activities. Your tasks will include:
- Feasibility studies, Concept Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design for process equipment (USP/DSP).
- Creation and review of URS, pfds and P&ID.
- Plan and support to FAT, SAT, P&ID walk-down and C&Q activities.
- Management of external companies, supervision of deliverables and schedule.
- Meeting organization and communication with internal stakeholders such as QA, MSAT, Engineering.
- Creation of tender documentation for procurement.
This job is made for you if.
- You hold an engineering diploma in Biotechnology, Bioprocess or Chemical Engineering, or similar.
- You have an experience in facility engineering and/or experience in manufacturing/C&Q.
- You have a good understanding of GMP.
- You have experience with Delta V/Syncade would be a strong asset.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Working with us means.
- Being an expert in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Joining an organically fast-growing company.
- Working in an agile company with startup feeling.
- Joining a team guided by shared values, respect, trust and fun.
- Meeting wonderful people and their network.
- Facing technical challenges in changing industries.
- Chance to speed up and improve your career.
- Having choice of projects, follow ups and trainings.
- Being valued and not just one of many.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask questions and to apply.